- PROTAZEN® IS ONLY SOLD HERE -
Imitation and/or counterfeit products found on Amazon are not genuine Protazen®.
1 Bottle = 60 caps. (vegan & gluten free), most people take 2 capsules per day (as needed).
Protazen’s Calming Formula is an herbal relaxant designed for fast action during anxious moments, and can help with falling asleep.
If staying asleep is your problem, look to our time release Melatonin.
- Ingredients -
- Valerian Root – used since ancient times as a sedative.
- Hops – best known for flavoring in beer, they have been used by such people as King Henry VIII for their calming effect.
- Passion Flower – used by Native Americans for its calming effect.
- Chamomile – commonly used in teas, chamomile acts as a smooth muscle relaxant.
- Skullcap – entered into the U.S. Pharmacopoeia in 1863, skullcap has been used for its soothing effect.
- Calcium – needed for normal nerve transmission.
- Magnesium – a smooth muscle and skeletal muscle relaxant. It is important for normal nerve transmission.
- B6 – critical in the bioavailability of serotonin which is a precursor to melatonin (a hormone produced by the pineal gland and associated with sleep).
It is a good product. It works very well.
I am happy with the results from taking Protazen Calming. I am naturally a stressed person and this product helps to calm all the busy thoughts in my head without having weird dreams like I have when I take melatonin.
I have a very strenuous schedule full with stress and anxiety. I was previously taking anti-anxiety medications and did not receive any relief from my symptoms. The first time I took Calming. I immediately had a student peace and calmness. I was so excited. I told my entire office and had them trying it out. They loved it as well. I recommend that people try this herbal calming supplement.
It has definitely helped
It initially works, but does not last the day. When it does work, it makes me feel calm and sleepy after a while. Then the effects wears off about 3 to 4 hours later.