1 Bottle = 60 caps. (vegan & gluten free), most people take 2 capsules per day (as needed).
Protazen’s Calming Formula is an herbal relaxant designed for fast action during anxious moments, and can help with falling asleep.
If staying asleep is your problem, look to our time release Melatonin.
- Ingredients -
- Valerian Root – used since ancient times as a sedative.
- Hops – best known for flavoring in beer, they have been used by such people as King Henry VIII for their calming effect.
- Passion Flower – used by Native Americans for its calming effect.
- Chamomile – commonly used in teas, chamomile acts as a smooth muscle relaxant.
- Skullcap – entered into the U.S. Pharmacopoeia in 1863, skullcap has been used for its soothing effect.
- Calcium – needed for normal nerve transmission.
- Magnesium – a smooth muscle and skeletal muscle relaxant. It is important for normal nerve transmission.
- B6 – critical in the bioavailability of serotonin which is a precursor to melatonin (a hormone produced by the pineal gland and associated with sleep).
(Herbal Relaxant) Protazen® Calming
I have noticed a difference with my anxiety using this product. It hasn’t gone away entirely but it does help.
My son has been taking this for several weeks and I have seen a great difference in his demeanor. He has been much more focused and calm!
I've been using this to temper certain social anxieties and it works great! You have to give it a few minutes after you take it but I can feel it start working after about a half hour.
Didn't think this would work but it definitely helps after a stressful day. I normally take it in the evening to help relax.